Wednesday, January 19, 2011

9 Weeks +

I am just over 9 weeks and my baby has reached the size of a green olive! I can't believe how just a few weeks ago it was the size of a poppy seed. Little Baby F is hardly giving me any problems, no hugging the toilet, no boobs that feel like they have been mashed with a meat grinder, no congestion so bad that even breathing through my mouth is difficult. As a matter of fact the only real symptoms I have are feeling so exhausted that I am convinced I ran the Boston half marathon in my sleep... twice, and also the headaches that you get while growing a tiny human are out of this world painful. I will take my couple of symptoms gratefully however because feeling like there is a jackhammer in my head is much better than locking lips with a toilet more than my husband. In my family we have these little paper dolls that represent each of us and every week my cute little sister changes the picture on my belly to match the size of Little Baby F. Meet baby olive...

No comments:

Post a Comment