Monday, December 20, 2010

Well Would You Look At That

The last time I heard the words "well would you look at that" I was lying naked, and fully alert I might add, on a table and had a catheter with a camera shoved up through my groin to get a look at the gaping hole in my heart. I would say that the next time these words would ring into my head would be much more exciting than the previous. This is how my December 9th unfolded... Wake up and go to the gym, can't get through my usual work out that I have been doing for 5 days a week for a year, time to lay off the twinkies. Go to work only to find that it smells like the entire building was sprayed with windex through a fire hose. While at work, start feeling flu-ish. Go to Costco only to have my nose assaulted by the smell of bread and beef, gross. Go to Target and purchase a box of tampons and pregnancy tests in the same transaction, only to see this approximately five minutes later, two days later and four days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment