Monday, November 15, 2010

I Can't Help Myself

Has anyone else already started filling their closet with baby and maternity clothes? I have already purchased a first birthday outfit for a girl and a boy, loads of maternity clothes and the most adorable pair of baby converse. Every time I am in a store and see baby clothes I stop, squeal or grab my husbands face and about break his neck turning his head to JUST.LOOK.AT.THAT. In the beginning, he tried to pretend he hadn't noticed that I had his head turned completely around while he walked forward, but now he can't escape because he knows how much I love seeing those tiny clothes and he is a sweetie to let me melt over them. Until I have my own, I will continue to torture my dog with clothes and ribbons in the ears to match, she doesn't mind because I shower her with treats when she looks that adorable. Until I have a small baby to dress up, my dog will be subjected to this type of torture and my husband will be subjected to the torture of having to answer me when I am trying on my maternity clothes with a pillow shoved up my shirt and I ask him, "how do I look?"

No comments:

Post a Comment